This Decree takes effect from 01/11/2012.
Some modifications in this Decree, such as the following:
Amending and supplementing Point a, Clause 1, Article 15 on open bidding:
- Investor approve dossiers of interest invitation including the requirements content of professional capacity and the number of experts; experience requirements;
- Standard of evaluating interest documents is built according to the "pass" or "fail" and must be stated in the dossiers of interest invitation, including standards of professional capacity and the number of experts; standard of experience;
- Invitation for submission of interest dossier (including English version for international bidding) should be posted on the Bidding Newspaper on 03 consecutive issues and on website of bidding, and can also publish on the other mass media;
- Since the first posting of inviting notice on interested applicants before the deadline for submission, the tenderer free release invitation profile for contractors wishing to participate.
In case of not releasing inviting profile as prescribed or performing any act to limit contractors on receiving invitation, the tenderer shall be dealt with in accordance with Point m Clause 1 Article 65 of this Decree;
- Contractors submit directly or send profile to the address of the tenderer before the deadline of submission;
- Time for contractors to prepare interest dossiers is at least 10 days for domestic bidding and 20 days for international bidding, since the first day of issueing profile;
- The tender evaluate interest documents submitted by the contractor according to the standard of evaluation, selection; and submit investor for appoving the shortlist.