Home » Legal update
Management on chemicals controled under the Convention on prohibition of development, production, stockpiling and use of chemical weapons and on their destruction.
Some points are worth noting:
1. Chemical weapons: Chemical weapons include the following, together or separately:
Toxic chemicals for purposes not prohibited under this Convention, as long as the types and quantities are consistent with such purpose;
Munitions and devices, specifically designed to cause death or other harms through the toxic properties of those toxic chemicals and precursors specified at Point a of this Clause.
Any equipment specifically designed for use directly in connection with the employment of munitions and devices specified above.
2. Prohibited acts:
a. Developing, producing, otherwise acquiring, stockpiling and using chemical weapons; Exporting, importing chemical weapons directly or indirectly with any organizations or individuals; Participating in any military preparations to used chemical weapons; Supporting, encouraging or inducing, in any way, and organizations or individuals to engage in and activity prohibited under the Convention and Using riot control agents as a method of warfare.
b. Producing, processing, consuming, retaining, exporting or importing Schedule 1 chemicals, unless permitted for special purposes such as research, medical, pharmaceutical or protective purposes; Exporting, importing Schedule 1 chemicals with any organizations or individuals of a non - State Party; Re - exporting or re - importing Schedule 1 chemical with any organization or individuals of a third state.
c. Producing, processing or consuming Schedule 2 chemicals, unless approved by competent state agencies for purposes not prohibited under the Convention; exporting or importing Schedule 2 chemicals, unless approved by competent state agencies for purposes not prohibited under the Convention; Exporting or importing Schedule 2 chemicals with any organizations or individuals of a non - State Party.
d. Producing Schedule 3 chemicals, unless approved by competent state agencies for purposes not prohibited under the Convention; exporting or importing Schedule 3 chemicals, unless approved by competent state agencies for purposes not prohibited under the Convention; Exporting Schedule 3 chemicals with any organizations or individuals of a non - State Party without en - use certificates of a competent state agency of such state.
e. Producing, exporting or importing DOC, DOC - PSF chemicals, unless for purposes not prohibited under the Convention.
3. Purposes not prohibited
a. Development of industry, agriculture, research, medicine, medical and other purposes for peace
b. Security purposes directly relating to protection against toxic chemical and against chemical weapons
c. Defense and security purposes not connected with the use of chemical weapons and not dependent on the use of the toxic properties of chemicals as a method of warfare.
d. Law enforcement including domestic riot control purposes.
4. Producing, importing, exporting chemicals in Schedule 1, Schedule 2 and Schedule 3:
- Organizations, individuals who wish to produce, import, export chemicals under Schedules must meet conditions regulated under the law and only after being granted Certificate of Permit for production, exportation and importation.
- For chemicals under Schedule 1, Ministry of Trade and Industry is responsible for evaluating and submitting to Prime Minister for permit.
- For chemicals under Schedule 2, 3, Ministry of Trade and Industry is responsible for evaluating dossier and granting the Certificate of permit.
5. Production of chemicals: DOC, DOC-PSF
- Organizations, individuals who wish to produce chemicals DOC, DOC-PSF shall be granted the Certificate of permit by Ministry of Trade and Industry in case of meeting the following conditions: Having Certificateof business registration or Certificate of Investment granted by a competent state agency and specified chemical business thereof; and commitment to produce DOC or DOC - PSF chemical for purposes not prohibited under the Convention; meeting conditions for human resource under the regulations.
- Organizations, individuals producing with output of 200 tons/year or more for DOC and output 30 tons/year or more for a DOC – PSF are responsible for declaration on production DOC, DOC-PSF with Ministry of Trade and Industry.
6. Effect of the Decree:
- The Decree comes in effect from the date of July 1st, 2014
- This Decree replaces Decree No. 100/2005/NĐ-CP dated on August 3rd, 2005 on Implementing Convention on prohibition of development, production, stockpiling and use of chemical weapons and on their destruction.
- Within 01 year from the valid date of this Decree, organizations, individuals producing, conducting business, trading, using, stockpliling, im-exporting chemicals under Schedule 1, 2, 3 and producing DOC, DOC-PSF chemicals who fail to meet conditions defined under this Decree must adjust and meet full conditions. In case of failing to meet conditions, organizations, individuals are required to stop operation until the condition are meet fully.
No. 413, 4th Floor, B15, Dai Kim – Dinh Cong
Hoang Mai, Ha Noi, Vietnam
Tel: 84-24-62842684/5; (ext: 101)
Thông tư 30/2015/TT-BYT quy định việc nhập khẩu trang thiết bị y tế do Bộ trưởng Bộ Y tế ban hành là căn cứ để xác định thủ tục đăng ký lưu hành sản phẩm thiết bị y tế nhập khẩu vào Việt Nam.
- Điều kiện tự công bố sản phẩm: Tổ chức, cá nhân sản xuất, kinh doanh thực phẩm thực hiện tự công bố thực phẩm đã qua chế biến bao gói sẵn, phụ gia thực phẩm, chất hỗ trợ chế biến thực phẩm, dụng cụ chứa đựng thực phẩm, vật liệu bao gói tiếp xúc trực tiếp với thực phẩm (sau đây gọi chung là sản phẩm) trừ các sản phẩm quy định tại khoản 2 Điều này và Điều 6 Nghị định này.
DECREE NO. 64/2018 ON STIPULATING SANCTION FOR ADMINISTRATIVE VIOLATIONS IN THE FIELD OF LIVESTOCK BREEDS, ANIMAL FEEDS AND AQUATIC FEEDS
Ngày 07/5/2018, Chính phủ ban hành Nghị định 64/2018/NĐ-CP quy định xử phạt vi phạm hành chính trong lĩnh vực giống vật nuôi, thức ăn chăn nuôi, thủy sản có hiệu lực thi hành kể từ ngày 22/6/2018. Nghị định này thay thế Nghị định số 119/2013/NĐ-CP ngày 9/10/2013 của Chính phủ quy định xử phạt vi phạm hành chính trong lĩnh vực thú y, giống vật nuôi, thức ăn chăn nuôi.
Room 413, B15 Building, Dai Kim - Dinh Cong, Hoang Mai Dist, Ha Noi City.
- Tel: 84-24-62842684/5
- Fax: 84-24-62842686
- Email: email@example.com